Mobile Banking Deposits
Have you ever tried depositing a check through mobile banking? It’s not only convenient, but also easy and timesaving!
Here are some step-by-step instructions on how to upload a check through your phone, and the mobile banking app.
- First, open the Milestones FCU App. You can find it in the App store or Google Play by searching Lewiston Municipal FCU. (We are currently waiting on vendors for the final App name change update, and when it’s ready to roll out will let you know!) Enter username and password. (1)
- Select the three-bar menu option in top left-hand corner of the App. (2)
- Select Mobile Deposit in the left-hand dropdown, (3), then choose the account (4) where you’d like to deposit your check. Not seeing the right account options when you select Choose Account? If you are on more than one account, you may have to change which account you are accessing at that time. See bnext(5).
- If you want to change the main account you are depositing into, select Switch Member Account (5).Then select the member account you which to access. (4)
- Choose the sub-account where you’d like to deposit funds into, (6) the amount, (6) and sign (endorse) the back of the check as follows: For e-deposit only to: MFCU Account No. _____ date xx/xx/xxxx.
Do you have questions that were unanswered? Send an email to: email@example.com, or call (207) 783-3991 for more information.
We are so glad you’re here, and we thank you for being a part of the credit union! No matter what your goals are – big or small, we are here for you, through it all. We’re here for your every milestone!