Fall is Here!
Fall is a favorite season for many – and understandably so, with such brilliant colors surrounding the all the outlines in nature. As the leaves begin changing their colors in preparation for the upcoming winter months, it reminds us we may need to button up on items around the house before the first snow.
If you’re in New England, there are many ways to enjoy fall, without overspending. For example:
- Pack a picnic lunch and hop in the car for a foliage drive
- Curate your own fall collection to gift or enjoy all year using fallen leaves, branches, acorns or pine needles
- Explore a new walking trail to experience the fall season outdoors – www.trails.com
- Visit your local library to borrow a telescope for viewing the nighttime stars
Are you looking to attend a Fall Festival? There are so many to choose from! Below are some examples of Maine Fall Festivals:
- Freeport Fall Festival: September – October 2*
- Damariscotta Pumpkin Fest October 7 – 10*
- Sunday River Fall Festival October 8 – 9*
- Ogunquit Fall Fest October 21 – 23*
Not feeling prepared yet for winter and have bigger goals relating to your home, lawn & garden or winterizing? Consider opening a Home Equity Line of Credit to help pay for the larger expenses. No matter what your goals are – big or small, we are here for you, through it all.
We’re here for your every milestone!
*Event is not endorsed by or affiliated with Milestones Federal Credit Union